Projects from 1999 to 2006
The Rothschild family can trace their first banking client to 1769. By 1830, within a generation, the five Rothschild brothers who spread out from their Frankfurt home were the most successful international banking group of their age.
Their rise to fame can be largely attributed to the commission from the British government in 1814 to solve the problem of funding the Duke of Wellington's armies in Spain and France during the campaign to defeat Napoleon. Using their growing, but already unrivalled, network of agents throughout Europe, the brothers bought up small quantities of gold coin and transported them secretly to Holland where they were shipped to Wellington to provision the army.
History with Company
Over the last six years, and to date, we have worked on many projects within the Rothschild Group. Below you'll find a brief summary.
- Rothschild redesign
- Conversion to XHTML/CSS
- Conversion of old sites into HTML 4.01 standard
- Consult, advise and implement various solutions on a day-to-day basis as regards to internet or intranet-related issues
- Support previous developments (in conjunction with Internet Foundry)
- Consult, advise and implement various solutions on a day-to-day basis
- Support all previous developments ( in conjunction with Internet Foundry)
- Coverted content for http://www.rothschildarchive.org/ converted into xml, xsl. It was then integrated into a CMS.
- http://www.rothschild.com.au/ launched.
- http://www.rothschild.de/ and http://www.rothschild.com.sg/
- Re-launched all the newly branded intranet sites for most offices
- Update and add new features to all websites
- Supported on a day-to-day basis for all new internet / intranet sites
- Converted all content of http://www.rothschild.info into xml, xsl. It was then integrated into a CMS.
- Created and launched all the new Rothschild branded internet sites.
- Produce flash-based training materials to help end-users understand the new Rothschild Brand
- Help developed and design new xml based sites: http://www.rothschild.com/, http://www.rothschildtrust.com/, http://www.nmrothschild.com/, http://www.five-arrows.co.uk, http://www.rothschildmetals.com/
- Update and support Rothschild's first internet site http://www.nmrothchild.com/
- Designed first version of http://www.rothschildarchive.org/
- Advise Rothschild on various internal design issues and help solve other IT related issues.
- Help develop and redesign Rothschild's first global intranet and CMS
- Design various intranet applications front-ends
- Produced style guides for intranet
- Support and train end-users
* These sites were all developed before web standards were properly implemented and followed. We will be recommending to have all the sites converted to valid XHTML and CSS over time.