Internet Foundry Ltd.
Internet Foundry provides companies with a flexible opportunity to outsource some or all of their IT support and/or development under a Service Level Agreement (SLA). One of these products is "In-Touch", developed to provide the client with a tool to communicate, handle change requests, track time scales and bugs, as well as manage projects.
The requirement was to develop a corporate logo & stationery, which would bring the three foundry companies together as one. A new web site was created to further develop the corporate identity, the design having been kept light weight yet engaging.
- Create photoshop and html templates for the brochureware site with an elegant yet up to date technological "look & feel".
- Use a colour scheme that would help the user to navigate through the site easily.
- Produce retail software boxes for the product and solutions ranges.
- Create navigation that is easy to use and follow.
- Design an e-mail newsletter template.
* This site was done before web standards were implemented. We are recommending to have the site converted.